Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Remix

It's been a while since I did a Sunday remix. So is what is randomly floating through this head of mine.
  • Pumped about our first Launch Gathering this Friday. Don't know how many will come but I'm pumped to be doing what God has put on our heart.
  • I really want to write a book. I've been tossing around several ideas and I'm liking them. I even have one started. My passion is to write for me. Putting down some ideas that have been successful in what we have done and maybe can be successful for someone.
  • I think I'm moving my time line up on creating two different blogs. One is going to be more personal, about my journey, and this blog I think will take a more serious thread.
  • I have an idea for a post or a post series called, "The Curse of Charismata". Don't know if I want to let you in on it but it will be pretty hard hitting.
  • The fried turkey I cooked on Thursday sure was good even as left overs today.
  • If you are in the Coastal Bend Area and want to be a part of a movement that is going to make the Coastal Bend the hardest place to go to hell, hit me up. This Friday will be our first meeting. Check out more info at our Journey Community Church Myspace.
  • I got a couple of projects that have been on the stall due to the holidays but hope to get them cranking...one of those is the pastor internet round table.
  • I am fixing to do a myspace/facebook presence for a local area church. This is something I'd like to do on my spare time for others churches.
  • Did I tell you I'm pumped about Friday???

No comments: