Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Personal Blog


Ok, after 808 posts, the randomness has a place to go. I created a new blog for my own random pastor/church planter/whatever else runs through this mind.

That blog will be a place where you can go to see what is going on in my world. It will be a place where you can read random to personal thoughts, what's going on in our church, my bible journal, etc, etc, etc....

Don't worry. This blog will stay where it's at but the content will take a more refined, rather defined approach beginning in the month of December.
  • There will be less posts, at the most one per day.
  • It will only be written on during the weekdays.
  • It will follow along the theme Making Difference Makers with a leadership flavor.
  • It will mainly be written for ministry and/or business leaders but anyone may be able to graft the contents for your personal life.
  • It will contain some weekly series like the Keep Moving Forward series.
  • It will feature web technology resources to help simplify your world.
  • You may even find that I have more guest bloggers.
Hit any of the following to add my new personal blog to your blog reader. They are the subscription link feeds to my new personal blog http://jasoncurlee.blogspot.com

Feed This Blog On:

Add to Google
Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments: