Saturday, July 21, 2007

Major Changes Part 3

If you all ready didn't know...We've been going through some major changes in our life. You can catch up at Major Changes Part 1 and Part 2.

In all of these changes I am going forward with one of my goals which I have had for some time now. That is to begin my own personal ministry. I have decided to call it....Making Difference Makers.

It is going to be a ministry dedicated to helping pastors all across the country with the administration side of church. Often times I see great men and women of God who struggle with the business and organization side of church. They have a great passion for God and are truly humble and depending on Him but with no grasp of a vital portion of ministry they are unable to experience the joy of a thriving and growing church.

Making Difference Makers hopes to give back much of the experience and knowledge gained from 14 years of ministry in growing a thriving ministry.

Over the coming months you will see a couple of changes in the tone of this blog as well as the look of some of my personal sites that will reflect this new direction.

No comments: