Thursday, January 01, 2009

Looking Ahead

I'm looking forward to 2009 for a couple of reasons:
  • I get to do our campus full time. With that comes a lot of responsibility. I'm cool with that.
  • I get to pour into developing leaders at our campus. Time is free and there are now no excuses.
  • Building a community on our campus.
  • Finding more ways to serve our community like we did this past year.
  • Revitalizing my blog. I'm looking to do some more series that can help pastors and churches out there.
  • Our Bay Area Fellowship Multi-Site initiative. I feel God is going to do something special in '09. And I'm pumped that we are going to start even more.
  • Networking with like minded leaders across the country. I get to go to Innovation3 and to C3 Conference. I'll finally get to meet some peeps face to face.
  • Deepening some new friendships.
  • Raising my level of leadership.
  • Continuing to grow my relationship with God.
  • Being a better dad and husband.
  • Living the adventure with God.

No comments: