Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bay Area Five Points Campus

Pastor John let me know that our Bay Area Fellowship Padre Island campus had 70 at their core meeting tonight...they raised $6,500 for the campus as well

I'm so excited about what God is about to do through us in the Five Points area. It is not going to happen just through me alone though. It is going to take a united effort. It is going to take a remnant.

It is going to take others who will partner with us to spread the word, to serve, and to give financially.

Scream it to the rooftops...We're bringing it to the Five Points area and beyond. Calallen, Tuloso, Odem, Sinton, Orange Grove, Mathis, Robstown...fasten your seatbelt...it's coming and we are going to change this area.

If you know someone in any of these areas, let them know what we are doing. Alone we can only do so much...together we are an army poised for something big.

Let's win this area TOGETHER!!!!

If you would like to partner with us to reach the Coastal Bend/Corpus Area, please let me know. Send an email to {pastorjcurl - at - gmail - dot - com}. Spread the word for us. If you may know someone who would be interested send them our way.

We want to make this Corpus area and beyond the hardest place to go to hell.

[Photo credit - Flickr.com]

1 comment:

Scott said...

Jason, Thanks for adding me to your twitter. I'll link my blog to yours as well. I will be excited to see what God will be doing in CC, Texas. Cool part of the country. God bless!