Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And The Winner Is

Terrace Crawford!!!!!! Way to go Terrace. You are the first Making Difference Makers March Madness Bracket Challenge WINNER.

This was so much fun. There was ribbing, bragging, rubbing it in peoples faces...and that was just from me. I knew I had to do it when I was on top, just in case.

How you people picked Kansas to win, I'll never know. All I know is that Memphis helped me beat my wife in the brackets for the first time. Way to not hit those free-throws. And all you so called basketball conferences. Big 12 baby...that's all I got to say about that.


Here are the top ten:

1 Terrace Crawford
2 TheAbercrombie
3 Dave Holt
4 Charles Alkula
5 Tyler Madison
6 David Turner
7 Randy Reed
8 Jason Curlee
9 Robbie Curlee
10 littlepastor

You can see all the standing at yahoo fantasy sports.

Congratulations to everyone...and I can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memphis GAVE it away!!!

Terrace Crawford said...

Thank you, Jason. It was awesome...

... and Jason, I told you so. :-)

Sorry, bragging a little is all I get so I have to do some.

It was fun fellas. We'll do it again!