Monday, November 26, 2007

Completing The Feel


I have been busy updating and tweaking and creating a new look and feel to this blog. I also have my new personal blog up and going.

I'm not totally sure on the look and feel of this one just yet, but it is a lot better. The main thing is that in December it is going to take a complete turn as far as it's total content. Gone will be the random a.d.d.ness and the content will focus on helping you make a difference in your life.

Whether it is in ministry, business or life it is my goal to help others make a difference in their world.

Make sure you check out my personal blog and add it to your RSS reader. Go to jasoncurlee.blogspot.com

Also if you subscribed and reading this via RSS go to jasoncurlee.com and see some of the changes.

No comments: