Monday, November 26, 2007

Journey Through John Day #19 (John 19)

Read - John 19

My Key Verse - John 19:16 Pilate caved in to their demand. He turned him over to be crucified. The Crucifixion They took Jesus away.

My Reflection - Look at what happened to poor Pilate. The decision he made wasn't the one that he wanted to make. What happened is that he caved. He caved to the pressure of the people around him.

As a leader it is important that we don't cave. We are going to be surrounded by people who are going to want to do church their way. They will want to change the vision to fit their wants. They will pressure you to go from what God has laid on your heart.

We must stay the course and run the race God has called us to. The vision God has laid on your heart must not change. We must not steer from that vision. Sometimes those around you must go but not the vision.

My Prayer - Lord help me always stay to the vision you have called me to. Don't let circumstances or people let me cave to the desires of your heart for my life and this area.

No comments: