Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Beginning Answers To Prayer

Hey everyone who reads my blog and ramblings...especially when there are like 10 posts in a day...

Just wanted to say a big thank you for those that are praying for our family...just to let you know that God is answering your prayers out there for us.

Since having to leave our last church we really have struggled in finding a job...you can't imagine how difficult it is. I really can understand how people could go homeless if they lost their jobs.

Statistics say most people are two paychecks away from being homeless...reason is that they are living out of their means.

This week I got called out to sub at the high school and the middle school for four days...that will come in huge when they pay. Also I really feel they will begin to call me on a regular basis. If they do and my wife subs about 2 or 3 times a week it will take a huge relief off of us financially as God grows Journey Church.

God has given us an opportunity to do something great and just know by praying for us you are helping to build something from the ground floor and the lives we touch are going to be touched because of you. For anyone who wants to know how they can partner with us read about it in my other post called Partnering.

I should be continuing my Next Level series tomorrow as I left all my notes in the class I was subbing for, sorry it hasn't worked out as I planned so thanks for your patience...BE BLESSED!!!!

No comments: