Monday, October 23, 2006

Making Up For Lost Blog Time

I have to admit...I am some what of a newbie to blogging. When I first started it was when I was leaving my previous church, Faith Family Church. I wanted to be able to have friends and family be able to track what I was doing. A friend of mine, Jeff Allred, was blogging and I was keeping up with him through it. So I thought...hmmm...it really didn't take me that long to say I'll do it as well.

I had no idea there was this whole blog community out there.

From Tony Morgan to Cory Miller and Mark Batterson to Josh Griffen with Simply Youth Ministry

I tell you what it has opened up a whole world of personal and professional development in my life. I feel that I have learned so much from reading other blogs. I have gotten creative inspiration, more marketing savvy, strategic, and have learned so much from cutting edge Pastor's. It makes me wish I had been on board for a couple of years. But I am making up for lost time.

No comments: