Thursday, August 03, 2006

A New Record

WoW! Let me say it again.....WOW!!!!

Last night we had our youth service and we had 57 people total at it. 45 teens altogether with 6 first time visitors....AMAZING...God is so amazing. He keeps blowing me away each week. This blew our best since I have been there by 11 people.

I just keep stepping back and letting Him and these teens just do it. They are totally responding and realizing that this thing is only going to be as great as they make it. Now that we have a full worship team. The next project to work on is a drama and dance team. Our Back to School Bash is coming in at the end of this month. I am expecting at least 75 teens at this. I feel we will be closer to 100. You guys that are praying for my wife and I keep it up. God is doing something great down here and it is only going to get better and better. PeAcE!!!

No comments: