Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Getting Ready For Tonight

I just arrived in the office and am about to get going on today....Besides a meeting that I have scheduled (which was supposed to have been yesterday afternoon) my Wednesday's pretty much are the following routine.

Arrive around 8:30 or 9:00... First, I will check emails/messages and respond back. I will then finish up my sermon which has pretty much been fleshed out yesterday. After that I will take my sermon and bring it down into notes form to handout to the teens tonight for them to fill out during the sermon. I will create the Powerpoint for the sermon. I get our schedule for the night in order and print out everything out. That usually takes me most of the day. I'll then go over make sure our room is in order and that will be about most of the day.

Of course during the day there will be some interruptions which will try to keep me off track. Last week I was putting in a tape recorder in to record my sermons...One day I'll hit the big time and get a CD recorder...LOL...

Today will be about a 10 to 12 hour day altogether. And it is going to be a good one.

No comments: