Sunday, April 09, 2006

An interesting day.

It has been so interesting being back here in an area I was in for almost 14 years. I have purposed to not call back and invite friends to come to my new church. I figured that if they wanted to they would and if they didn't they wouldn't. I really wanted to keep a high level of integrity since I would be only about 30 miles from my the church I first worked at. Well not really to my surprise one of my friends is praying about coming to church here. He visited with his family today and told my first pastor that he was going to start looking for a new church.

Today's message was an awesome one by Pastor Rod. He preached on the last seven statements Christ made. We created a dvd of still shots from the Passion that showed those statements. Pretty powerful. God was really moving in service. AWESOME!!!!!!!

No comments: