Friday, April 07, 2006

What A Week

This has been an awesome week but very busy one. I haven't even had time to post here. Sorry for all those who have been checking and not seeing any updates. I have been organizing my office and computer and getting everything set up to roll.

The first youth service was great. A little rough around the edges but it went well. The message kicked. I really came out and challenged the teenagers to get involved and create the most awesome youth gathering on the planet. I challenged them to reach out to their friends to get involved in helping create all the ministries that make the night awesome. I had a great response from them. It went EXCELLENT.

Well I am off today and home visiting the family. I missed them a lot this week. Peace and God Bless to you all.

No comments: