Sunday, January 25, 2009

Silent Blogging

What I've been up to over the past few days that has kept me so silent on here:
  • Meetings - Production Night, Children's Night, Shopping, well shopping is not really a meeting but just about every night this week we've been out doing something for the campus.
  • First Impressions - We mailed out to two zip codes, well over 10,000 mailers this past week, so we have been working really hard to put some finishing touches to our lobby and lighting. We put out pictures, furniture, new sink/mirror in bathroom, rugs, and then reworking our lighting. It added a spark today.
That not only covered my evenings but most of Friday and Saturday. Cool Thing???? I love it! Just since December we have added so many touches to our campus. And we are also building some great relationships with some new people out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just moved back from the valley and am living in Calallen again. I didn't realize you guys still had projects going on up there. I'd definitely like to help out.