Saturday, December 06, 2008

My Big Announcement

For about two weeks I've been saying that I have a big secret announcement. Well, the secret is out. Here it is:

Bay Area Fellowship has brought me on full time to lead the 5 Points Campus.

There were some reasons I couldn't share this with the world. Namely because I'm a principal of a school and we hadn't told our staff or the students yet. So I had to keep it semi-hush.

We have officially told everyone...only thing left is to write a letter to the parents.

I actually turned in my resignation about a month ago and have been sitting on this with my superintendent who has been awesome through this. He understood the opportunity and was excited for me even though I would be ending my work with them mid-year. We don't do contracts which is why this move could be made now.

So for now you know the news I'll post a little more on this in future posts. Stay tuned.

16 comments:

Terrace Crawford said...

Thats awesome, Jason. Congratulations.

--Terrace Crawford
http://www.terracecrawford.com
http://www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

Jason Curlee said...

thanks terrace...much apprecitated

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's great!

Anonymous said...

This is a good thing man. Hard work, but you are the man for this job. I am looking forward to hearing all about how things change for you.

Your Friend,

Shaun

DTurn said...

congrats, Bro

Brandon Cunningham said...

Great to have you on full time. I can't wait to see where this takes our church. Best wishes to the family.

Jason Curlee said...

Rindy, Shawn, David and Brandon // Thanks so much for your support and great words...much appreciated

Anonymous said...

That's so great! I am glad for you and your family

Jason Curlee said...

Thanks Adam....I'm really looking forward to this.

Ariel said...

Man, that's great! I'm very happy for you, Jason!

Anonymous said...

Again, very pumped for you Jason. I'm looking forward to see how God uses you to "make a difference" through this.

Jason Curlee said...

Thanks Ariel and Jason

Anonymous said...

That is great news Jason. God has placed a calling on you and has equipped you buddy. I can't wait to hear how our God uses you to bring change to people.
God is good!

Jason Curlee said...

I appreciate that John

Anonymous said...

So excited for you and your church! Congratulations!

Jason Curlee said...

Thanks Deneen.