Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Launching Sunday

I'm so excited...this Sunday July 20th we are launching our campus. We still have lots of work to do to get it ready but the time is now and it is here.

Be praying for us and believing great things. The two zip codes our campus is near combined have near 50,000 people. 16,000 of which are teens and children. What that means is there is lots of ministry out here. Lots of people who are not in church and who I believe are ready for a church like ours.

We have lots planned and have a grand opening/ribbon cutting set for August 24th. Much thanks to everyone who has worked on our campus....the best is yet to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!! It's been great watching the progress. I can't wait to see what lies ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Jason-

Just wanted to say good luck and I hope everything goes great with the launch.

I've kept you on my prayer card for several months, and it's very satisfying to see the seeds of your labor bearing fruit!

Jason Curlee said...

Thanks Rindy....I'm going to do a video tour for the blog this Saturday...it will show all the work we have done...

Anonymous...thanks so much for the prayers...everything is coming together...I believe it is because of people praying for us.

Tony Liston said...

Jason, praying for your launch! Enjoy the ride! More terror and joy than you can ever imagine!

Anonymous said...

Jason! Praying for your launch! Enjoy the ride - it's more fun and terror than is available in any other event. :)