Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great Pastors I Have Worked For Part 2

In part 1, I told you a little about Jim Graff who is a great pastor I have worked for. In this post let me tell you about another great pastor I have had the priviledge of working for.

Well the fact is that it is not past tense...I'm actually working for him now. His name is Bil Cornelius. Bil pastors Bay Area Fellowship in Corpus Christi, TX.

In September of 1997, Bil came to Corpus Christi with a great vision to start a church that would use modern methodology to reach people with God's timeless message of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Bay Area’s first community service was on January 18th, 1998. The service was held at a local elementary school and over 200 people attended! Over the past decade, Bay Area Fellowship has grown to over average now at this writing 5,300 people in weekend attendance between their two campuses. Bay Area is also currently launching two more campuses at this time.

In the short time being here, I have met and am now learning from a Pastor who is totally passionate about reaching the lost. I believe that if he had a water pistol he would leap into the fiery pits of hell and try to rescue those who are lost. It is this passion that has attracted me to being and launching a campus with Bay Area.

I firmly believe Bil is one of the greatest church communicators in America and it is an honor to be hear. In fact I believe that God has been leading me to this for a very long time. The timing is now and it's game on. We're gonna swing the bat until our hands bleed.

No comments: