Saturday, April 05, 2008

Revival Was The Bomb

So this week we had revival at Bay Area Fellowship. Bil has a great heart for our city and shared a huge vision to turn our city around.

One, it starts with those who lead. He said that meant him as the Pastor. Then it takes a remnant. A group that is willing to go all out for their city. Lastly, it takes a commitment. A commitment by the people of God to make a difference. That is my big come away from the revival.

John Atkinson shared his thoughts along with what he sees we need for our multi-site vision to come to pass. Go check out his post "Revival at BAF Was the Bomb" Here is an excerpt:
I have no idea who reads this blog, but if God brought you to it, and you can help make a difference with your financial blessings, shoot me and email. I would love to sit down with you and talk about the multi-site vision God is building in my heart. I'm not the least bit afraid to ask for money for God, I just need to know who to ask. I hope God is convicting someone right now. In fact, the heck with it, let me just be bold for God. I need to raise $1,000,000 to plant these churches. I need to hire a staff that can handle twenty churches, so my family doesn't pay a higher price than they've already paid. I need $30,000 per plant to buy all the things a church needs. I need money to pay leases until each church is healthy enough to support itself because I don't want people to not find Christ because I can't pay the bills on a building. I have no idea why I added this part but I did!
As you now know we are leading one of those churches in our area. If you would like to partner with us to reach the city of Corpus please let either of us know. Spread the word for us. If you know someone who would be interested send them our way. We want to make this Corpus area and beyond the hardest place to go to hell.

You can view our all of Pastor Bil's messages from SPONTANEOUS online at the Bay Area Fellowship website media.

No comments: