Friday, January 25, 2008

MDM Commercials

And now for a little Making Difference Makers commercials.

New Blog Series Next Week
Next week I'll be starting a blog series on "Developing a One Year Preaching Calendar". This is something I have been doing for many years in ministry that has been so helpful. I'm excited to pass on some of what we have done.

Church Planter Network
If you are currently in the pre-launch phase or have recently launched a church I would love to network with you so that we could learn together. Our current plans are set to launch Life Church in September of 2008. I have a vision to collaborate with others so that we can derive more impact in what we do. Email me at pastorjcurl@gmail.com to dialog on what we could do.

That's all for now be praying for us as we work to Make A Difference in this world.

No comments: