Sunday, November 11, 2007

Journey Through John Day #4 (John 4)

Read - John 4

My Key Verse - John 4:11 The woman said, "Sir, you don't even have a bucket to draw with, and this well is deep. So how are you going to get this 'living water'?

My Reflection - I've been thinking a lot that God really is a deep God. Most people barely even attempt to scratch the surface with Him. He truly has a lot more and wants to interact with us on a deeper level. Only problem is most people including myself sometimes only want a surface level interaction with God. There are so many facets to God.

When I think of how deep God is, I often think about the four living creatures in Revelation 4 who day and night surround the throne of God giving glory and honor, and thanks. Day and Night For ETERNITY. They never get bored. Why??? I believe that every day they see a new side of God. Some new grace He sheds on someone. A new person He creates.

God is so deep that we should find a new side of Him every day.

My Prayer - Help me to look at You in a new and fresh way every day. Day and night your mercies never cease...your grace never fails. Help me to go deeper.

No comments: