Monday, November 19, 2007

Journey Through John Day #12 (John 12)

Read - John 12

My Key Verse - John 12:35-36 Jesus said, “For a brief time still, the light is among you. Walk by the light you have so darkness doesn’t destroy you. If you walk in darkness, you don’t know where you’re going. As you have the light, believe in the light. Then the light will be within you, and shining through your lives. You’ll be children of light.”

My Reflection - Jesus fills us with His presence so that we can now be the light of the world. He said He would be, as the light, here for a brief time. It is now up to us to bring light into the world so that others will have light to walk by. It is also important that we stay close to Him in our spiritual walk to keep that light burning bright.

My Prayer - Lord, help me to keep the fire burning within so that I might be the light to those around me.

No comments: