Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Got An Addiction

The best place to hear is from the source.

You can hear a lot of lies from a lot of people but I figure you might as well hear the truth from me.

The cats out of the bag...and I'm giving you full permission to spread the word on me.

I'm Addicted!!!

I don't do King James that often...reading in foreign languages is tough for me...but as I study verses I will kick it out and bust out the strongs and vines to get some deeper word meanings.

I Corinthians 16:15-16 I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,) That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with us, and laboureth.

How you like that one??? I think I figured out my addiction...and it's biblical. Thanks Dave for pointing it out.

No comments: