Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Standing On Faith

I feel like I have applied to about 100 jobs over the past week. I've sent out resumes, filled out online job applications, made phone calls...and you know what I've found out. This is a completely frustrating position to be in.

Please pray for my family and I...I feel like the clock is ticking and I'm not sure what we are going to do. Of course I am totally trusting in God but this is probably one of the most hardest places we have been in our lives.

I wish I could honestly say I knew what God was trying to do in our lives but you know what...I'm not really sure.

He really has driven me to some deep fundamental beliefs and desires. (I may try to share those in future posts.) We are standing and trusting in complete faith in Him. A whole lot of me says don't worry God is in control. And there is this wee little voice that I'm working on keeping silent that is saying "You're in big trouble boy!"

So here I am...praying for the faith of a mustard seed. Knowing that God reigns supreme and that is promises are sure. And it is on faith that I STAND.

1 comment:

Tristie Fischer said...

I'm joining you and your wife in prayer. God is faithful. Keep us updated.