Sunday, May 20, 2007

Volunteer Appreciation - Shelly

Since I dubbed it "Volunteer Appreciation Week" (at least in my world) I thought I would keep the trend going each week by hopefully spotlighting a volunteer that stands out each day.

One such one is Shelly Stokes.
Shelly is our Administration Director who works on countless administrative projects behind the scenes. Shelly thanks for the selfless work you do. The long hours typing things out for us. Never being in the spotlight of the night but doing it all for a greater cause. You are one of our heroes and are so appreciated.

Your roll on the podcast is a fun one for me. You bring a great and funny personality and have begun to come out of your shell lately on it.

Thanks for being willing to stop everything and help when needed. Your awesome.

No comments: