Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Seven Days Of Editing Makes One Weak

For the past 6 days I have been immersed in video editing. Thursday I shot video with my senior pastor. Friday and Saturday I edited and cut this video for Sunday Morning. Sunday afternoon till 1:30 in the morning I edited this video.

Tonight I have to edit two more videos. Of course one has already been done and thanks to some tricks I learned I am really only just popping it on a disk. Thanks Corey Mann awesome video.

The other though is a teen on the street video for the launch of our Heroes series.

The next meeting we have will premiere 3 videos.

Am I insane?

1 comment:

Tyler said...

You are crazy. However, I am getting excited to getting into the editing flow again. I haven't really done any video in months. I think I have approval and finances coming available to purchase Final Cut Studio Pro. I should find out in the next day or two. If that does fly, I'll be an editing machine, just trying to learn what it can do.