Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Making Life Easy

One of the best ways of reading this blog is through a blog reader. What this does is enable you to easily track all the blogs you read without having to go to each blog individually, checking if they have posted.

I myself love google. Not only do I use google reader as by blog reader, but I use blogger as my blog host, picasa web for my online picture host and a host of other gadgets and freebies from google. I also use gmail for all my email, especially since I can use my Outlook with it.

Here is how simple it can be.

1. Get a google account.

2. Go to Google Reader and sign in using your new account.

3. Click on Add Subscription and add http://feeds.feedburner.com/MakingDifferenceMakers

4. Enjoy

The alternative method is after getting a google account just click on the Add to Google button on my blogsite.

Google has certainly made my life easier.

No comments: