Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Church of Stimulation

Our worship pastor found an interesting read today. And well I just had to respond to it.

Go read Worship/Music/Mentor/Reading

Make sure you read the end (last two paragraphs to be exact) and then my comment.

By this time in the day I needed a good laugh and well we got one. And boy did we laugh. Afterwards I have still be thinking of all the possibilities.

Business Administrator of Stimulation

"Where Stimulation and Spirituality Merge"

Remember you have to read that post and the comments. (I was rushing through typing it so I made a grammar error at the start of my comment there.

Way to funny!!!

Thoughts to add to that????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love. I am continuing that series so stop by again sometime