Friday, February 09, 2007

Developing Yourself As A Leader Videos

This week I am taking a break from my Making Difference Makers Youtube video series that I began to help my leaders grow On a weekly basis. The first series was on "Developing Yourself As A Leader".

For those out there that got to join in and see some of the videos I hope you were able to learn and enjoy.

This is my first venture into any type of video lessons so I am really learning. It's amazing how many times you have to re-shoot a two to three minute video clip. For one of them I had 29 takes. WHEW...

I plan to start a new series on Developing Your Team beginning next week. In the mean time to get caught up you can go to any of the following posts:

1. Making Difference Makers Episode 1
2. Making Difference Makers Episode 2
3. Making Difference Makers Episode 3
4. Making Difference Makers Episode 4
5. Making Difference Makers Episode 5

Or you can view the whole series at the Develop Yourself As A Leader Youtube Video Series.

No comments: