Sunday, December 10, 2006

Best of the Best Blogs

As of this week I counted that I track about 56 blogs of various types. From pastors to youth ministers, marketing to branding...I read and feed myself from a variety of sources. I thought that it would be great to give you what I thought were the best of the best this week.

These are blogs that I starred in my blog reader, Google Reader. So last week from Sunday to Saturday these are what I considered to be the top ten posts that I read.


1. Church Relevance wrote "A Statistical Portrait of Fathers and Mothers in America"
2. Monday Morning Insight wrote about "
Joel Who? Most People Have Never Heard of the People We Discuss Here..."
3. Joseph Sangl wrote about "
Items that EVERY person needs in their financial plan"
4. Monday Morning Insight wrote about "
Pastors and Pop Culture"
5. Church Communitcations Pro wrote "
7 Steps to Building Your Church Brand"
6. Ministry Marketing Coach wrote "
Tasks for Ministry Marketing Coaching: Deliver the Message"
7. Matt Card wrote "
The power of a vision"
8. Tony Morgan wrote "
Leadership Lessons from Yahoo"
9. Strategy Central wrote "
Listening Broadly"
10. Matt Card wrote "
A Great Story"

No comments: