Monday, December 04, 2006

And Now The T-Shirt

This past week I had the honor of delivering the message for our adult service. The message was called God Dwells In The Darkness. This I feel was one of the most powerful messages I have ever preached. It is one of the messages that I have given about 3 times over a period of 10 years. I don't repeat often but this is one that many people need to hear.

I often wonder though what people hear and take in when they leave. So it was cool last week on Thursday when one of the ladies there came in wearing a t-shirt with a quote from my message. The quote said something like "Sometimes God puts us against impossible odds with no weapons but our faith in Him."

So now there is a t-shirt..hmmm...I can see the book deal coming next. LOL

No comments: