Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back At It Again

Well, I thought today I might have gotten more accomplished for my message tomorrow but it seemed like we spent the day in graphic design mode. Most of the staff and I have been designing banners for our ministry. It is not something that just kind of pops out in a minute or two. or three...

I was quite invious today...our children's pastor did a excellent job on hers. I had minimum imput...just little tweaks throughout the day...makes me want to remake mine...lol...

Tomorrow is the last of our Rescued From An Ordinary Life...ala Doug Fields...with some personal tweaks...it has been a great message and I have enjoyed teaching it...today I put the finishing touches on an email postcard for our next series and have been brainstorming a video teaser for the kickoff...I was thinking about shooting video of people worshiping stuff...

I have been trying to think of some ways to make this blog not just informative about my life but helpful to those in ministry and in their walk with God so be on the lookout for some stuff.

No comments: