Friday, September 01, 2006

Our Bash

Well, its been awhile since I last wrote a blog. I have had probably the busiest two weeks. We had our missions conference, my car broke down, finished our coffee shop/youth room, & had our Back To School Bash. I was so tired that I am staying home today. I usually go in on Fridays for a little while but today and tomorrow I am resting.

Our Back to School Bash went awesome. I was believing for 100 teens to come. We had 105 teens in attendance, 11 first time salvations & 4 recommitments. It was a totally awesome night. It was the first night back in our youth room which got totally overhauled over the past 3 months. I launched a new series called "Back To The Battle". We will be talking about "The Battle", "The Victory" & "The Celebration" over this three week series.

The dream is starting to come true. We are going to change this area and all that the devil pulled over the past two weeks or so is for naught. He knew that we were going to do something significant here and has been working hard to dissway my wife and I. He has been working hard to distract us from what God's plan is for here. But his plans are for naught because the Corpus area will be changed. Be praying for us.

No comments: