Thursday, September 21, 2006

Long time no....READ???

You know how life gets busy and time just flys by...well that is how I have felt lately...Our youth ministry is doing great...I was expecting a small growth spurt after the Bash that I haven't seen yet...but probably the main thing is continuing to build my team...I have done a lot of recruiting and have added...now I have been placing my directors...I am trying to have 10 total working in various positions...and teaching them to recruit and build thier teams...it is cool...just the finer points of ministry that take you from good to great...

I always push for excellence and try not to do things that we can't do...I have found that here I have this urgency like either the hour is short or that there is so much work to do out there so we need to go at a faster pace this time...I am pushing my volunteer staff at a high pace but know they are one of the best teams I have ever had...without them we couldn't have done what we have done to now. Anyway gotta go...PeAcE and blessing to you all...

No comments: