Friday, July 21, 2006

A little work today

Today I came in to prep for our backpack stuffing tomorrow. Normally we have Fridays off but with the upcoming outreach I needed to get some stuff done. We are filling 500 backpacks with supplies tomorrow. I am so excited. This is a project my wife totally believes in and is passionate about. It is going to begin kicking off some exciting things for our Church.

I also typed out my agenda for my team leader meeting on Monday. Once a month I meet with my staff leaders to pour into them and help them plan and be the best staff they can be. This monday I will be giving them 5 traits of championship teams. We will also be doing some now and future planning. Our youth service has been going great so far and I want to keep the momentum going. This is only the tip of the iceburg and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. Be blessed everyone.

No comments: