Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Great Life

There are many days that I wake up and realize I have a great life...God has blessed me with so many things...A beautiful and wonderful wife...three wonderful girls...a great job where I can live out my purpose in life...a awesome youth ministry that is on the verge of exploding...great parents who have been a terrific example to me....some really awesome friends along the way...

Jesus said that he came to give us life and life more abundantly...I really feel like I have that...for me has not been about the money (although if any one want to give me a million I could use it...LOL) it has been about the experiences with the people who are close to me. Helping people become all they can be in their life...

Everyone can experience abundant life...everyone can if they stop for just a moment can realize how great they really do have it. So often we let the minor roadblocks and problems become our real focus...Don't let that happen...realize all the great things God has given us and you.

No comments: