Monday, June 19, 2006

Our Weekend

I had a great weekend...Saturday my parents came in and spent the afternoon with us. I think I almost wore myself out though. It started with mowing the law. My daughter mowed the front for the first time. She was outside and wanted to try so she did it while I weedeed (sp). By the time I finished I was dripping with sweat. Then when my Dad came in we set up an over the ground pool and put a fence around it to keep out my dog. While it was filling I grilled up some t-bones. They came out absolutely fantastic. Tender, juicy.....man they were good.

On Sunday we had a great service...there were a lot of people there. It was packed. I guessed we were around the 600 mark. It was a good service. Afterwards we went home cooked up some burgers and my girls all went swimming. It was a really relaxing day.

I finished up an outline for a book we are reading as a staff. It is the Laws of Teamwork by John Maxwell. Great book with some fabulous points on teamwork. It is some great things to teach your team.

No comments: