Friday, May 26, 2006

The End of a Great Week

This has really been a great week....What makes it even better is that my family finally comes to be with me this today....HERE FOR GOOD....YEAH.......

This past Wednesday service was great. I had some teens step up to be in our worship band called Frontline. They did a fantastic job. We need practice but it will come. The sermon was totally awesome. I finished up my series called HERO...This week I challenged them with a message that It's Your Turn Now...I gave them three points on what it is going to take to change this world. Defiance, Abandonment, Endurance...It was totally on point. I ended the night by praying for the seniors and then passing the baton on to the rest of the group and played this clip from Varsity Blues. Everything tied in together for a great night. We had a total of 33 there. 33 and growing.

I have also been creating my events calendar for the summer. It is packed with all sorts of fun stuff. Funtrackers, Beach, Bar-B-Que's....It is going to be a great summer.

No comments: