Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Teen Challenge

Tonight I had the awesome pleasure of attending a teen challenge chapel service. It rocked....If you don't know what it is...it is the number one program in the nation for rehab and rehibilitation. You can read about it at http://www.teenchallengeusa.com/

I got to share my testimony with the guys that were there and got to pray for some of them as well. I felt my testimony and prayer really helped with a breakthrough for one guy. His testimony was similar to mine. I prayed a prayer to set him free and the Veil would be torn away that he would be free to praise with uninhibited praise. And that the calling he has on him has never left...it is without repentance.

It was really exciting to be part of what they are doing. It is real rubber meets the road stuff.

Tomorrow night is the last of my first series here at Church of Hope. Mission Possible...The Battle Plans. I am so glad for my wife and I to be back to doing what God has called us to do. I can't wait till she gets here to help me. I miss here and the girls.

No comments: