Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Night #2

Tonight will be the second night for our youth service. The sermon is continuing my series on Mission Possible. Tonight I will be talking about IS IT POSSIBLE.... I will be using the story about the Tower of Babel and how what they were able to accomplish with a vision, a plan and with unity. I know that if the teens in this church will get on board and run with the vision then nothing will be impossible for us.

The statistics really scare me about the future of our church and country if they remain true. Only 4% of teenagers are bible-believing Christians. That is 4 out of 100. In the Corpus area there are over 40,000 teenagers. Well with God all things are possible. We are going to create a youth ministry and a network of youth groups that are going to take this area for Christ. Those out there reading this pray in agreement with me that God is going to us the youth ministry of Church of Hope to bring freedom to today's teenagers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, your family, the Church, the youth group and the city! "...you have come into the kingdom for such a time as this!"

Jason Curlee said...

Thanks so much. It is one of the keys to making this happen.