Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Weekend and Why Worry

I feel as if I have been all over the state of Texas....well maybe not that far but I was in Victoria...then up to Houston...then to the Woodlands...back to Victoria....then back to Corpus...whew...lots of miles....My daugther Shelby was in a touranment in Houston in the Willowbrock area....so we were in Houston.

Service this Sunday morning was great. I sat in on the Youth Bible study and it was excellent. It was about worrying....and you know what...it was on point...there is nothing you can add by worrying. I have not seen anything change due to worrying. So why worry.

Matthew 6:27 - You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it. (NCV)

Powerful...Worrying is not having faith. And faith is what pleases God.
Everyone have an awesome week...Know that you are blessed and highly favored.

No comments: