Friday, March 24, 2006

Great Days Ahead

We went down to Corpus yesterday to look at some schools and houses. We are so excited about the potential and possibilities. For about two month's I have been praying the prayer of Jabez daily and have seen God blessing and opening doors for us. Opportunities have been coming our way.

We are so excited about going. We also know that God has done a great job at preparing us. Us being at Faith Family has been a great blessing and has stretched and developed me. It has made me grow up in many areas. I will be leaving behind some really great friends that mean a lot to me and have been there for me. I really appreciate them greatly. God is also restoring some friendships and connections I had in Kingsville as a youth pastor. I truly know there are some great days ahead.

No comments: