Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Video Experiment

One of the challenges I've seen with being a campus pastor is finding the time to connect with people from the platform. Often times it seems I have to rush. I do spend time trying to connect off the platform but being the lead person from the campus I want to be able to give those coming a personal campus touch as well as being able to cast some vision for our campus.

SOOOOO....this week I'm trying a little experiment on our campus blog. Each week I want to put out a little video based on the message from that weekend and also use it to let others know of what is coming up. I already got a little feedback.

I started it this week and I'm going to watch it evolve.

I got the idea from the Lifechurch.tv internet campus blog. I've seen Brandon do it over the past few weeks and thought it would be a great way to be able to connect more with those that come to our campus.

No comments: