Monday, September 15, 2008

My Videos

I don't know if I've ever given an update to all the video's I have on youtube.com. You can check them all out at http://www.youtube.com/jaycurl44. There you will find 48 videos that have been viewed over 37,000 times at the time of this post...that often seems crazy to me cause I posted my first video on October 14, 2006 as a means for my youth ministry at that time to have some memories and excitement.

I've posted videos of all kinds....leadership, series openers, commercials, we created our own reality show called "The D-Factor", I tracked our journey of beginning our campus, one day while at the dentist I even video'd a guy that stood up naked in front of a church on a main road in town.

My three favorites are:
3. The Cellphone Linebacker Part 3
2. The D-Factor - Bloopers
1. Just To Be With You - Third Day Song with The Passion of the Christ

The youtube journey has been fun and it is a way to look back on all the things we have done in life and ministry.

No comments: