Friday, June 20, 2008

You Need A Coach 2

In the first post I talked about the need for a coach. So you know the need...NOW WHAT???

I was a really good player in high school...it wasn't until I played in college that I realized that in order for me to play at that level I was going to have to be better at my technique. In fact, after our first day it was apparent that I hadn't learned much in high school but had gotten by on athletic ability. If it weren't for the great coaches I had in college I would have found myself not being able to continue on that level.

For you to begin reaching your potential you need to find someone that will help you get there.

Let me give you three ways to reach those new levels:
  1. Ask - Ask someone to mentor you who has been where you want to go. Hire a coach to help you in an area you are lacking.
  2. Read - Some of my best coaches I have never met in person. I have read their books or blogs.
  3. Join - Join a network with others where you can all learn and share in the journey.
You don't have to do it alone. Whether in business or ministry do it with a coach. Do it with someone who can help you develop yourself to your fullest potential.

[photo credit by flickr.com]

No comments: