Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Work and More Work

If you haven't noticed by now my blog post rate has been the lowest it has been in over two years. That really is not by choice. FYI - That isn't a picture of me.

Reason #1 - I work as a principal by day.

Reason #2 - I work as a campus pastor by night.

Reason #3 - I'm also a husband and dad.

With all that it seems like the past week has been filled with Work and More Work. I have either worked or been at our new campus building every day and evening from Saturday until Wednesday. I said two nights ago that I was not going to come out but I found myself out there for about two hours each night.

From Thursday to Saturday I'll be in San Antonio for training as a principal.

We have gotten a lot done on at our campus as you may have seen from the Work Day Post. There is so much more to go but it is manageable. The neat thing is that we built a whole stage by recycling something we tore down out there. So in a way our campus is partly "green".

[photo credit flickr.com]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I so feel you on this one.

We have a lot in common. I too have a full time career, on staff at a church (which feels full time) and married with only one child.

IT'S CRAZY!!! The weeks click by like telephone poles on the highway.