Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Journey Through John Day #7 (John 7)

Read - John 7

My Key Verse - John 7:1 Later Jesus was going about his business in Galilee.

My Reflection - One of the great things that I see about Jesus is that He was always focused and busy. He understood that He had a mission and stayed on the task at hand.

One of the things that I always believe is that God knows exactly where we are and intersects our lives with people whom He is drawing to Himself. Therefore we must be aware in our daily lives of the interactions. You may only have one chance to be a witness to those around you. By that I don't only mean verbally. I am now in an environment where people can see the example that I leave. Am I living it in word and deed?

My Prayer - Lord help me to stay focused and understand the mission you have given me. Help me to look around and be a witness to the world around me.

No comments: