Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Journey Through John Day #6 (John 6)

Read - John 6

My Key Verse - John 6:6 He said this to stretch Philip's faith. He already knew what he was going to do.

My Reflection - One of the great things about Jesus is that He always wants us to move forward. When He said what He said to Philip He already knew what He was going to do, but He was moving Philip forward in his faith. I really believe that God doesn't want us to stay where we are in our lives. Instead, He is always taking us from glory to glory.

So He is going to ask us to do things that stretch us. Everything He asks us to do we can always do it but it will be out there so that it stretches our faith. Remember He never allows us to go through something we can't handle but it will require us to lean on Him in faith.

My Prayer - Keep stretching me Lord as I know it is making me better.

No comments: