Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Simply Partnerific

Got to get the short version of this out tonight. I wanted to do a longer post and I may still do it. One of our "volunteers" (I consider her more of a ministry partner) hit an absolute home run tonight.

We had our Journey Student Connect Group, which is rapidly growing into our Student Ministry, tonight. Unbeknown to me, she printed out over 100 flyers and got them all over their neighborhood, sent myspace bulletins, and knocked it out of the park. She even led the bible discussion. Altogether we had 19...we did have 4 that were under, under age...so we didn't officially count them. That would have made it 23.

Now that's taking ownership and that is what I love. Way to go Talitha and her husband James for hosting and making Journey Church an awesome place to be.

No comments: