Thursday, September 13, 2007

Public vs. Christian School

Michael, Pastor of Oak Leaf Church, over on his blog You Can Know God, has had some interesting posts on Public School vs. Christian School. You can read here and here on it. Very interesting points from both sides in the post and the comments.

Being a previous youth pastor, assistant principal of a Christian School and now having subbed for two weeks straight in one of our local middle and high schools I am going to chime in on this conversation next week with a serious of posts.

Don't know exactly which side is going to like it or not...and it will be totally my opinion.

To help me get an idea of where my readers stand please vote on my poll below.




 






















RSS Readers my need to go to original post to answer

No comments: